Evelyn Joy is a computer literate, customer care representative, Cashier with a BSc in banking and finance from Ebonyi State University Abakaliki with 8years working experience as a cashier, customer care representative and equally as a supervisor.
She is willing to work with existing staff and facilities and contribute the best of her ability, so as to achieve organizational goals and visions and in the process maximize her potentials.
- Computer literate
- Well motivated, adaptable and result-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision and to achieve a good result.
- Well developed observations, analysis and solution skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Good communications and interpersonal relation skills.
- Use of Microsoft i.e.: Microsoft Word, Microsoft excels, Microsoft powerpoint, Corel draw, appreciation, page maker, dos, etc.
- NYSC Road Safety Club with Dutse Sector Command, Jigawa State.
- Board of Internal Revenue under Halwen and Associate/Zenith Bank Dutse, Jigawa state.
- Customer Service Training (s/o consulting) under Exclusive Stores Wuse 2, Abuja.
- Exclusive Stores Limited Wuse 2 as Cashier.
Senior CashierExclusive Stores Limited2012-2019
Customer Care RepresentativeZenith bank Nigeria plc Dutse ,Jigawa state
Revenue ConsultantUnder Helwen and Associate2009-2011
Accountant 2Ministry of finance Dutse, Jigawa state (NYSC)2007-2008
CashierMilk and Joe Bakery, Abakaliki , Ebonyi State2006
BSC Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki2001-2005
WASSCEGovernment Technical College Abakaliki, Ebonyi State1994-2000
FSLCEzza Road Primary School Abakiliki, Ebonyi state1989-1994
NYSCNational Youth Service Commission2007-2008.
Merits award as the best essay writer on the effect of information technology on banking sectors in Nigeria.
Merit award as the best seminar presenter on the services render by the commercial banks to the economy.
Commendation letter for outstanding corp. member in ministry of finance Dutse, Jigawa State.