Get to know the top construction companies in Alaska, their office addresses, contact details, and area of specialization in this post. Apart from the common fact that construction companies in Alaska have quite a remarkable status of keeping large employment across the state; The Alaska Business Corporation acknowledges the importance of every job contribution towards the State, its citizens and thus commemorates the efforts of the old and new active companies in her regular April Corporate 100 Special Section, for having hopes alive.
Anonymously, the bay-concept of a Construction company; could have perhaps only depicted the act that requires the bespoken art of civil and structural engineering. However, that’s on the contrary to the normal, where Construction industries have expanded beyond the scope of discipline to a more professional specialization. In other words, the industry encompasses vastly a variety of specialties.
However, the mosaic form of expression in this context, compliments the creditability of Construction Companies with the positive charisma not to remain solely to the civil and structural section of the business but, further exploration inherent in the human environment and abroad.
This quest has not only paid-off in prime job seasons for the Alaskans and other parts of the State and United State but, has also revealed the possibilities of diverse ideas met with enthusiasm that has produced satisfying results to the industry from invention and, to the customers from staff teamwork.
On this note, most Construction Companies in Alaska have found their aims in the position of providing for labor more versatile in a variety of designations. From General Contractors or Electrical Contractors as well as Commercial and Industrial suppliers handling the Oil fields to Gas and Infrastructure support, Marine as well as Remote and Mobile Facility providing, nevertheless maintaining construction ethics.
In the area of job contracting, the union steps in to liaise terms with the contracted Construction Company, this pattern isn’t applicable to Construction Companies in Alaska alone but other parts of the world do also observe this as it’s the legal process of secure job sustenance in any community.
This has ultimately proven in appraisal to a convincing extend the societal importance accorded to communities, like human development, empowerment, and transformation processes amongst other positive influence leading Industries to uphold to the State of Alaska and other parts of the United States.
Without further ado, the list of construction companies in Alaska. (These companies are not in particular order)
Table of Contents
Top Construction Companies in Alaska
1. Cruz Construction Inc
The Alaskan Oilfield support and Heavy Civil Construction Company is known as Cruz Construction Inc was founded in 1981 by Mr. Dave Cruz who began as a Land clearing contractor having an innovative upper-hand in management style which crowns Mr. Cruz yesterdays’ dream a today reality;
However, this Company depicts a humble profile of its extreme versatile capabilities in oil and gas exploration support, rig support, ice roads, and tundra transport, Cruz Construction Inc has successfully and significantly completed a One Billion Dollar ($ 1bn +) pivotal commercial and private infrastructural projects throughout Alaska including the United States.
However, this might interest you to know, that in spite of the tough and challenging drills of logistics toward its remote projects and constructions, the industry forges and eventually improves its specialization earning private and public satisfaction.
Furthermore, it’s been laid on record to date of the industry’s reputation for workmanship and impeccable service, this industry thus, esteems her basic importance and success in operations to the professional management of projects, quality of personnel, effective communication, reliable equipment, and cost control measures.
- Office Address: 7000, E Palmer-Wassila Highway, Palmer, Alaska 99645.
- Tel: (+1) 907-746-3144
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.cruzconstruct.com/
2. M-Alaska Construction LLC
M-Alaska Construction is a top general contractor and an industry leader. This construction company has handled a wide range of highly technical construction projects throughout the state of Alaska.
M-Alaska Construction has been serving the Alaskan community for years and can handle commercial, industrial, and structural construction and their goal is to provide a high level of service and quality construction projects for their clients.
- Office Address: 3701 Spenard Road Anchorage, AK 99503
- Tel: 907-277-1946
- Email: Jacob@M-Alaska.com
- Website: https://m-alaska.com/
3. Callahan Construction Company
Callahan Construction Company was founded in 2008 by Ben Callahan and since then, has completed numerous construction projects throughout Alaska including Barrow, Juneau, and other small villages and towns.
This company provides quality service and excellent customer support and has worked with the State of Alaska DOT, University of Alaska Fairbanks, the State of Alaska DHSS, North Slope Borough, and many more.
- Office Address: 1617 Davison Street, North Pole, Alaska 99705
- Tel: 907-488-5290
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://callahanak.com/
4. Western Construction And Equipment LLC
Western Construction & Equipment is an Alaskan construction company that constructs roads and removes snow.
They’ve been serving the people of Alaska for over 20 years and also specialize in commercial work for major retailers, and government contracts.
- Office Address: 6321 A Street Anchorage, Ak 99518 United States
- Tel: 907-677-1990
- Fax: 907-677-1991
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.wce-ak.com/
5. Steppers Construction Inc
This company was established in 1982 in Wasilla, Alaska, and since then, it has been serving Wasila and other neighboring Alaska communities.
Steppers Construction specializes in residential construction, commercial construction, and dirt work and equipment.
- Office Address: 6382 E Beechcraft Road, Wasilla, Alaska 99654
- Tel: (907) 746-1880
- Fax: (907) 746-2670
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://steppers-alaska.com/
6. Loken Construction LLC
This top construction company in Alaska has been providing quality residential and commercial construction in Alaska for over 15 years.
The owner of the company Tyler Loken has earned a respected reputation for excellent service, supreme workmanship, proven performance, and excellent customer satisfaction by meeting and exceeding customer and industry standards.
This company is dedicated to service and ready to produce high-quality construction projects for you.
- Office Address: 5400 Eielson Street Anchorage, Alaska 99518
- Tel: 907-868-8880
- Fax: 907-563-8881
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.lokenconstructionak.com/
7. Collins Construction Inc
Collins Construction is a top Alaskan construction company that has been providing some of Alaska’s highest-profile developers and owners with the highest quality construction projects since 1969.
This company’s main objective is to deliver innovative solutions that differentiate their client’s developments in a competitive market as well as meeting and exceeding the client’s expectations for exacting craftsmanship and design.
- Office Address: 1075 S Check Sreet, Wasilla, Alaska 99654
- Tel: 907-376-8299
- Fax: 907-373-5468
- Website: https://www.collinsconstructionak.com/
8. Alborn Construction
When you talk of quality, you talk of Alborn Construction. It is a family-owned and operated local construction company that focuses on providing quality work, in a timely manner, and at affordable prices.
It is a general contractor that handles both residential and commercial projects large or small. This company can handle any type of residential project including bathroom and kitchen renovations to major home remodels and much more.
Alborn handles commercial projects like interior tenant improvements, building modifications, major exterior upgrades, and structural work. They’ve also worked with government agencies and private property owners.
- Office Address: 118 E. International Airport Road. Anchorage, Alaska 99503
- Tel: 907-276-4400
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.albornconstruction.com/
9. Ahtna Construction and Primary Products Corporation
This company has been in business for more than 40 years. They specialize in civil engineering, pipeline maintenance, emergency preparedness and oil spill response.
A top construction company in Alaska that has recieved many awards and recognition including the 2011 Associated General Contractors of Alaska’s Excellence in Safety Award.
It has offices in three locations in Alaska i.e. Anchorage, Firbanks, and Glennallen.
- Anchorage Office Address: 110 W. 38th Avenue, Suite 100 Anchorage, AK 99503 – Tel: 907-929-5612 – Fax: 907-929-5713
- Fairbanks Office Address: 305 34th Avenue Fairbanks, AK 99701 – Tel: 907-455-5900 – Fax: 907-455-4903
- Glennallen (Response Base): PO Box 127 Glennallen, AK 99588 – Tel: 907-787-5192 – Fax: 907-787-5114
- Website: http://www.ahtnaconstruction.com/
10. Treeline Construction
Treeline Construction started as a small firm in an apartment in 1999 but today has grown into one of the top construction companies in Alaska.
It is a family-owned business that focuses on providing the highest quality construction projects to clients.
- Office Address: 6511 Brayton Dr, Anchorage, Alaska 99507
- Tel: 907-333-7132
- Fax: 907-333-7135
- Email: Admin@alaskatreeline.com
- Website: https://www.alaskatreeline.com/
11. Kiewit Infrastructure West Co
Kiewit Infrastructure is a construction, mining, and engineering company that was founded by two brothers in 1884 as a small company but today has grown into one of the top companies in Alaska and even ranked among the top 5 of the Engineering News-Record Top 400 Contractors.
This company deals with building projects, industrial projects, mining projects, oil, gas & chemical projects, power projects, transportation, and water/wastewater projects.
It is one of the leading construction, mining, and engineering companies in Alaska and the whole of North America. It has offices in numerous locations in the USA and other North American countries like Canada and Mexico.
- Office Address: 2000 West International Airport Road. #C-6Anchorage, Alaska 99502
- Tel: 907-222-9350
- Fax: 907-222-9380
- Website: https://www.kiewit.com/
12. Apex Construction & Remodel, LLC
Apex Construction & Remodel LLC is a general contractor that can handle both large and small residential projects and also provides top-notch service to clients.
It is a locally-owned and operated company with more than 25 years of experience.
If you are looking forward to selling your home or want to make it more comfortable and need an expert home remodeler, contact Apex Construction & Remodel.
- Office Address: 3705 Arctic Blvd. # 688 Anchorage, Alaska 99503
- Tel: (907) 444-1962
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.apexalaska.org/
13. Alaska Frontier Constructors, Inc
Alaska Frontier Constructors is a group of construction specialists that has been active in the development of Arctic and remote Alaskan sites since the 1970s.
This company has developed and perfected several innovative offshore construction techniques in support of the oil & gas industry and has also been instrumental in the construction of many Alaskan and Russian mines.
The AFC is highly experienced in remote sites and Arctic construction technology and has a respected reputation of completing projects safely, on time and within budget.
The services they offer include;
- Heavy haul trucking
- Large-scale earthworks
- Onshore and offshore ice road construction
- Bridge and dock construction
- Ice roads
- Island construction
- Sheet, Z and pipe pile installation
- Sub-sea pipeline trench excavation and backfill
- Slope protection fabrication and installation
- Remote site development
- HDPE pipe and liner installation
- Gravel quarry development
- Office Address: 6250 South Airpack Place Anchorage, AK 99502
- Tel: 907-562-5303
- Fax: 907-562-5309
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.akfrontier.com/
14. Alaska Commercial Contractors Inc (ACC)
Alaska Commercial Contractors Inc, is also a top constuction company in Alaska. As a commercial general contractor, ACC provides construction services for new “turn key”facilities and industrial projects.
ACC also perform revovations and maintenance to existing facilities and structures throughout Southeast Alaska.
They offer a variety of projects ranging from educational, accessibility, medical, retail, office, and other commercial facilities to uplands harbor, specialty structures and commercial warehouses.
- Office Address: 10221 Glacier Hwy, Juneau, Alaska 99801
- Tel: 907-500-9993
- Fax: 907-500-9994
- Website: http://www.akcci.com/
15. Big Street Construction Inc
This construction company was founded in 2003 by Brian and Patty Flemming. It is a residential as well as a commercial construction company that can handle both new and renovation work.
Big Street Construction is one of the leading Commercial Contractors, and award-winning Residential Contractor, as well as the largest Fire and Flood Restoration Contractor in Alaska.
- Office Address: 1685 Richardson Highway, North Pole, Alaska. 99705
- Tel: 907-488-5773
- Fax: 907-488-5833
- Website: http://bigstreetconstruction.com/
16. FHK Construction LLC
FHK Construction is a family-owned and operated company that has been serving the construction industry and the people of Fairbanks since 2007.
FHK Construction offers the following services:
- Solar Power
- Energy Audit
- Information Technology
- Call out services
- Asbestos, Lead, & Mold
- Swimming Pool Services
Aside from serving Fairbanks, FHK also serves clients in other remote regions in Alaska.
- Office Address: 329 Driveway Street Fairbanks, AK 99701
- Tel: 907-479-2558
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.fhkconstruction.com/
17. Edstrom Construction
Edstrom Construction Co is one of the top best general contractors in Alaska that can handle both residential and commercial construction projects both large and small.
The offer the following services:
- Basement Remodeling
- Concrete Construction
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Deck Building
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Crown Molding Installation
- New Home construction
- Roof Replacement
- Flooring Installation
- and Much more
- Office Address: 2135 Richardson Hwy Ste 1, North Pole, Alaska 9970
- Tel: 907-978-9278
- Website: https://edstromconstructionco.com/
18. Alyeska Builders LLC
Alyeska Builders is a fast-growing general contractor that offers a range of residential and commercial services including residential remodeling, fire restoration, decorative concrete, decks, roofing, and many more.
This company is well-known in the Fairbanks area for quality workmanship and superior services.
- Office Address: 3009 Badger Road, North Pole, Alaska 99705
- Tel: 907-388-3845
- Website: https://www.alyeskabuilders.com/
19. Beachy Construction Inc
Beachy Construction Inc is an Alaska general contractor that specializes in new construction of both custom homes and commercial buildings. BCI has been serving the Kenai Peninsula, and other areas in Alaska for more than 30 years.
They are a licensed and experienced company in general contracting, construction management, and design/build. BCI can handle both large and small projects.
- Office Address: 5243 Kachemak Drive A Homer, AK 99603
- Tel: 907-235-8876
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://bcihomer.com/
20. Techno Metal Post Alaska LLC (TMPAK)
TMPAK was founded in 2011 by David Northup. It is a global network of helical pier dealers and installers. This company’s team is made up of experienced helical pier installers with over 30 years of experience and has installed over 20,000 helical piers in different areas in Alaska including Anchorage, Homer, and Juneau.
Today, TMPAK has become the largest and most experienced helical pier company in Alaska that designs and manufactures helical piers and also specializes in machinery and other elements needed for permanent and temporary support work.
- Office Address: 5092 Meadow Drive Suite A, Homer, Alaska 99603
- Tel: 907-299-3334
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.tmpalaska.com/
21. East Road Services Inc
This is a road construction company base in Homer, Alaska and offers the following services:
- Land clearing
- Road construction and maintenance
- Gravel processing, sales and delivery
- Quality water and septic installations
- Snow plowing/sanding
- Transport of heavy materials
- Building private driveways and gravel pads
- Excavation and dirt work
- and landscaping
- Office Address: 3385 East End Rd, Homer, Alaska 99603
- Tel: 907-235-6574
- Fax: 907-226-2091
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.eastroadservices.com/
22. Watterson Construction
Watterson Construction is one of the largest construction companies in Alaska though it started as a small general contractor in 1981.
It is a locally-owned and operated construction company that has completed over 200 commercial construction projects throughout Alaska ranging from schools, military support facilities, larges retail stores, banks, office buildings, etc.
- Office Address: 6500 Interstate Circle, Anchorage, AK 99518
- Tel: 907-563-7441
- Fax: 907-563-7222
- Email: info@WattersonConstruction.com
- Website: https://wattersonconstruction.com/
23. ASRC Construction
This company started out in North Slope, Alaska in the early 1970s but today, it is one of Alaska’s largest construction companies. ASRC Construction is a division of Arctic Slope Regional Corporation an Iñupiat-owned corporation created as a result of the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
ASRC Construction provides services to hundreds of industries and markets and their services can be grouped into four main sectors i.e. buildings, civil/infrastructure, modular construction, and building materials sales.
- Office Address: 3900 C Street, Suite 301 Anchorage, AK 99503
- Tel: 907-339-5900
- Fax: 907-339-6745
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://asrcconstruction.com/
24. Alcan Builders Inc
Alcan Builders is a Fairbanks-based general contractor that can handle any residential, commercial, and government projects.
Since 1981, this construction company has been providing quality services to its clients in Fairbanks and beyond.
- Office Address: 3009 International St., Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
- Tel: 907-456-1383
- Fax: 907-452-4378
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://alcanbuilders.com/
25. Golden Heart Construction
This locally-owned construction company set its foot in the doors in 1982. Golden Heart Construction is based in Fairbanks, AK, and aims at providing the highest quality service to clients.
Golden heart Construction is well experienced and fully equipped to handle any construction project. They can also install and replace windows and doors, builds decks and patios.
- Office Address: 108 Rampart Avenue Fairbanks Alaska 99701
- Tel: 907-458-9193
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://goldenheartconstruction.net/
26. Steiner’s North Star Construction
This construction company has been operating in Homer and other cities in Alaska since 1984. Steiner’s North Star has a well-qualified team with the necessary skills to provide clients with the services needed to complete their construction projects.
Whether you need to construct a new home, fix your existing home, or need a commercial constructor, Steiner’s North star can handle all.
- Office Address: 2807 East End Road, Homer, Alaska 99603
- Tel: 907-235-7100
- Website: http://www.aksteiners.com/
27. TS Construction Inc
TS Construction Inc is one of the leading residential construction companies in Alaska specializing in energy-efficient homes, remodeling, and dirt work needs.
The offer the follwong services:
- Kitchen remodeling
- Basement remodeling
- Cedar siding
- General Contracting
- Window replacement
- Foundation construction
- Tile Installation
- And much more
- Office Address: 3230 Cool Cacy Drive, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
- Tel: 907-451-9754
- Website: https://tsconstruction.com/
28. Criterion General Inc
This is a full-service general construction company that specializes in design-build projects and has successfully completed projects and satisfied customers throughout the state of Alaska.
Criterion General Inc can handle numerous construction projects including commercial office buildings, educational facilities, financial facilities, health/fitness facilities, restaurants, and many more.
- Main Office Address: 2820 Commercial Drive Anchorage, AK 99501
- Tel: 907-277-3200
- Fax: 907-272-8544
- Website: https://www.criteriongeneral.com
29. Hamilton Construction Alaska
Hamilton Construction established its knowledge and familiarity with Alaska over three decades ago. A reputable bridge construction company in Alaska.
They’ve been providing services ranging from bridges, highway interchange, rail designs, and construction services.
- Office Address: 12078 N. Glenn Highway Sutton, Alaska 99674
- Tel: 907-746-5307
- Fax: 907-746-5330
- Website: http://www.hamil.com/divisions/alaska/
30. F&W Construction Company
F&W Construction Company was founded in 1958 by Ed Forsberg and Al Wiederholt. This company has built a reputation base on quality, safety, and innovation.
F&W Construction company is well skilled to complete any construction project including structural steel construction, pre-engineered metal building erection, modular building construction, structural concrete construction, and design-build projects.
- Office Address: 3821 Dee Circle Anchorage, AK 99516
- Tel: 907-248-3666
- Website: https://www.fwalaska.com/
All these construction companies in Alaska listed above are licensed, bonded, and insured. They are highly skilled and experienced in carrying out any construction project.
So, if you are on the brink of a large home improvement project, remodel, new home, or need a reputable general contractor in Alaska, just search among the companies listed above and select one of the top general contractors to handle your construction needs.
This post may contain affiliate links.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?