Are you an avid App user, a Gamer, a Social Addict or an Android App Developer? These are 50 ways of making money from apps for android phones.
This is a Comprehensive Guide [for App Users and Developers] which divides this Guide into two sections
Making Money from your Android Phones as an App User
Making Money from your Android Phone as an App Developer
This Guide is strictly focused on the Android Operating System (Android Phones) which therefore does not include the iOS Mobile Operating System (iPhones)
In our next Series, we will talk about how you can make money on apps for iPhone but for now let’s give our Android users and Developers some profits and value for their time, effort and works.
In our last post, we talked about how to earn money without investment through mobile phone and that was strictly about the things you can do with your Mobile Phone and earn without the need to use a PC.
In our next series after this, we will be looking at things you will do to earn money on your Personal Computer (PC) and there will be a whole lot to learn and apply, so stay tuned and don’t forget to Subscribe to stay informed.
Table of Contents
Making Money from Apps for Android App Users
We are starting with the App end users first and since there are millions of earning Apps out there, we are going to group them into sections.
Making Money Through Android Survey Apps
There are lots of Survey Apps on Google’s Play store that allows you to earn real cash, redeemable via PayPal and Amazon Gift cards and we will list those App so you could download them and start earning.
1. Easy Shift Survey Android App: By Sharing your Opinions in diverse ways made available on the Easy Shift App, you can earn real cash paid into your PayPal account once you reach the designated threshold.
Apart from taking Surveys to earn, you can also complete other Tasks like reviewing promotions, checking item prices and taking pictures.
2. Inbox Dollar Survey Android App: This is another app that allows you to earn money by taking some lengthy Surveys than ranges between 15 – 20 Minutes
But beyond that, it offers many more other opportunities to earn like partaking in Polls, Playing Games, Surfing the Web and Shopping.
3. iPoll Survey Android App: With Multiple Mediums to make Money, iPoll calls it Task Missions, each Mission you accomplishes offers you Money or some Rewards.
It Mission extends to sending you to the outside world to places like stores and Restaurants to take pictures.
The Points you earn on iPoll can be redeemed as Subscriptions for Magazines, Airline Miles or Gift Cards.
4. Quick Thoughts Survey Android App: As the name implies, this App Pays its users for their Thoughts through participation in Surveys and Polls.
Tailored to your Interest, the Quick Thought App ask Questions related to your Interest with a maximum of 5 Surveys per day.
Accumulated Points from this App can be redeemed through Amazon Gift Cards. Download the Quick Thoughts Survey Android App
5. Survey Mini Survey Android App: For those who love to explore the outside world, out of their Home, this App will be an adventurous one as it requires you to visit Business locations like Restaurants, Coffee Shops, and other designated locations.
With an 11 Question Survey, Survey Mini stands to be the shortest Android Survey App on the Play store.
6. Cash Reward Survey Android App: With various ways to earn, Cash Reward offers you incentives and Cash rewards for completing certain Tasks assigned to you.
This App rewards its users for engaging in activities like browsing the web, Downloading Games, Signing up on Websites, Watching Videos and Playing Games.
With a minimal withdrawal of $1, you are rest assured of making and withdrawing your first Bucks! Download the Cash Reward Survey Android App.
7. Google Opinion Rewards Survey Android App: This App from the Almighty Google allows you to earn money for your Opinions, It is Google’s version of the Survey App.
From taking Surveys down to judging Products and answering Questions, you will earn a few couples of bucks each Week.
The catch on this App is that the Money you actually earn is paid into your Google Wallet Balance
Which you can only use to purchase Games, Apps, and Music from the Play store. Download Google Opinion Rewards Android App
8. Swagbucks Survey Android App: Among all other Survey Apps, Swagbucks seems to be one of the Best Survey Apps out there, with long years of establishment and a huge record of Money paid to App users so far.
Swagbucks allows Android App users to earn Rewards for taking Survey and doing other Great stuff
You can earn even more for referring people to use the App
Swagbucks pays your accumulative earnings into your PayPal Account after you might have reached their low threshold withdrawal amount.
Apart from Surveys and Polls, Swagbucks offer other ways for you to earn like Shopping, Playing Games, Watching Videos and surfing the Web.
9. Panel App Survey Android App: With the Panel Survey App, you can earn incentives for taking Surveys and participating in Contests.
In other to deliver a better result, the App collects your location data which seems normal
Through your GPS, when you move to areas like Shops and Malls, certain Surveys tailored to that area will show up for you to complete.
The Panel App Pays in Cash via PayPal and also pays in the form of Gift Cards and Physical prizes mailed to your home address.
10. PiniOn Survey and Opinion Android App: By taking Photos and Giving Opinions about Products and Services around your vicinity, you will be able to earn from this App.
Giving you a simple Revenue generating Task, PiniOn might have you go some places to carry out this Task and to suit your needs and convenience, you can always filter out your Task based on the Locations you would prefer to go.
You can also opt-in to participate virtually or handle In-door Task.
The more Task you accomplish, the more you will be assigned new tasks which translate to more money.
The PiniOn is about the First App in our list that actually Pays directly into your Bank Account apart from PayPal.
11. Surveys on the Go Survey Android App: Being focus strictly on Surveys, this App has Surveys that take 10 to 20 minutes to complete.
With a low withdrawal Amount as their Threshold, you can withdraw your earnings to your PayPal Account.
2. Earn Money For Testing Android Apps
For those of you who are not conversant or who do not buy into the Idea of taking Surveys for Cash on your Android Phone, we have yet another way to earn money from your Android Phone and that is by becoming an Android App Tester.
Just like Surveys, these App allows you to Download, Install and test certain Apps in exchange for Points that you can, in turn, redeem as Cash.
App Casher App testing Android App: Using App Casher, you typically see loads of Apps that you can download, Install and test for Credit Points
From your Accumulated points, you can convert them to Amazon Gift cards or opting for a Transfer to be made into your PayPal Account.
App Casher also rewards its users for Referrals of new users to the platform.
Sharing your App Casher referral code to Friends and Family who end up signing up will increase your Revenue. Download App Casher App testing Android App
Cash Pirate App testing Android App: This is a Multi-functional App but known for its App testing Feature,
Cash Pirate allows you to earn points redeemable in cash by testing applications and involving in other Money generating tasks.
To earn a dollar ($1), you should have earned an equivalent of 1,000 Points.
Money is paid to your Play store Wallet or PayPal.
In other not to keep this single post too lengthy, we have divided making money from apps for android phones into two sections, that of the App users are on this post while that of the Android Developers can be found here: how to earn money from developing android apps
All your Suggestions, Recommendations and Comments are highly welcomed
Please kindly tell us of other mediums that we missed in this post and we will find out the time to update it as soon as possible.
It is also a great idea to use platforms that allow you to promote your Apps in exchange to promote others. Platforms like this will help your app grow.
This is more like an App discovery network that allows its members to discover new Apps and to share the same with their friends and Family
This post may contain affiliate links.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?