There are many recruitment agencies in Netherlands and they typically list their vacancies online. Most of these recruitment agencies recruit people for long and short term positions that don’t require Dutch, so they can be an excellent resource for foreigners.
Between job sites and personal networking, there is more you can do to find a new position on your own. However, contacting an employment agency is still a great idea, as they help fill lots of vacancies at local companies.
Recruitment agencies in Netherlands are usually the first to know about new job vacancies and can put you in touch with the right people as well as provide advice to help you prepare for an interview.
Larger staffing agencies in the Netherlands tend to cover multiple industries but smaller agencies often specialize in finance, tech, engineering, etc.
In this post is a list of top employment agencies in Netherlands that will help you get the right job and the right talent for your organization.
With the help of these recruitment agencies, job seekers can explore job opportunities in big cities like Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam, Haarlem, Delft, Breda, Leiden, Alkmaar, and more.
Whether you are a citizen or a foreigner in the Netherlands, getting a job will be faster when you contact a recruitment firm in Netherland.
But before we look into the list of recruitment agencies in the Netherlands, let’s know the recruitment agencies application rules:
Table of Contents
Recruitment agencies application rules
The rules below are some golden rules to remember once you decide to work with a recruitment agency.
1. Ensure you have an up-to-date CV in English which reflects your skills, education, work experience, and personal profile. Your CV should be concise and relevant.
2. Always include a cover letter with your job application and customize it for each role, explaining why you would be a great match for the role.
3. Make sure you follow up if you didn’t hear from them within 3-5 days
4. Always be ready to attend interviews but also try to be patient while the agency searches for the right job.
5. Keep the agency informed of any personal developments which might affect the work they are doing on your behalf.
List of Recruitment Agencies in Netherlands
This is a recruitment agency for internationals in Netherlands. Undutchables have a proven track record in international job matching and placement.
Undutchables help both starters and executive candidates, fluent in other languages than Dutch advance their careers in the Netherlands.
For employers, Undutchables recruit only highly educated international personnel.
2. Blue Lynx
Blue Lynx was founded in 1988 by Tina Evans and today, has developed to be one of the best recruitment agencies in Netherlands.
Blue Lynx has over 30 years of recruitments and HR experience and they are a diverse team of specialists that helps both employer and candidate find the right match.
- Address: Frederik Hendriklaan 85B, 2582 BV The Hague
- Phone: +31 (0)70 311 7822
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Adams Multilingual Recruitment
This recruitment agency specializes in matching multilingual and near-native English speakers with job opportunities.
Adams Multilingual Recruitment agency is passionate about recruiting as well as is dedicated to placing the right talents with the right clients (employers).
- Address: Teleport Towers Kingsfordweg 151 1043 GR
- Phone: +31 (0)20 5800 340
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Spaces, 8th floor Hofplein 20 3032 AC
- Phone: +31 (0)10 3031 010
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Robert Half Netherlands
Robert Half is a global recruitment agencies with offices in the Netherlands. Robert Half in Netherlands specializes in these recruitment areas:
- Accountemps – Finance & Accounting (temporary)
- Finance & Accounting (fixed)
- OfficeTeam (office support & administration)
- Management Resources (project & interim management)
- Students ( student & holiday work)
- Address: Gatwickstraat 17 1043 GL Amsterdam
- Phone: +31 20 808 28 82
- Address: Eclipse Building – 4th floor Rivium Quadrant 75 2909 LC Capelle a / d Ijssel
- Phone: +31 10 808 02 06
5. Abroad Experience B.V
This is international recruitment agency offers unique career opportunities to multilingual job seekers in Netherlands.
- Address: Van Asch van Wijckstraat 4 3811 LP Amersfoort
- Phone: +31 (0)33 479 3095
- Email: email@example.com
6. Hays Netherlands
This is one of the largest recruitment specialists in the world that places qualified candidates in permanent, temporary, and contract roles across different industries.
- Address: H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 210 1096 AS
- Phone: 020 36 30 310
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Michael Page Netherlands
Michael Page is a global recruiter for interim and permanent roles in banking & financial services, finance, consultancy & project management, IT, sales & marketing, tax, legal, HR, engineering & manufacturing, procurement & supply chain, and healthcare & life sciences.
Michael Page has offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, and Tilburg.
8. MJ People
This recruitment agency specialize in the recruitment of hospitality professionals at the management and executive level.
- Address: Jacob van Lennepkade 32-S 1053 MK Amsterdam
- Phone: (0)20 845 73 09
- Email: email@example.com
9. Randstad Netherlands
Randstad is a leading recruitment agency in the world. In Netherlands, it specialises in the recruitment of multilingual candidates for a variety of roles and industries.
10. Unique Recruitment
Unique is not an HR partner that takes care of your employment needs. It was established in 1972 and since then has grown to be one of the top recruitment agencies in Netherlands.
- Address: Postbus 1 1300 AA, Almere
- Phone: +31 (0)36 529 90 00
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Walters People
Walters People is a recruitment agency in the Netherlands that specializes in the recruitment of temporary and temp-permanent employees for IT, Finance, Banking, HR, Secretarial & Office Support, and Marketing & Sales Positions.
The aim of this firm is to find the perfect match for their clients and candidates.
In the Netherlands, Walters people have offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Eindhoven, and Utrecht.
12. Approach People Recruitment
This is an international recruitment agency that helps their clients to establish and expand their companies and also work with top companies across Europe to provide jobs for their candidates.
13. Young Capital
Young Capital is an employment agency in Netherlands that provide hospitality vacancies, administrative vacancies, financial vacancies, call centre vacancies, IT vacancies, and logistics vacancies for students, starters, and young professionals.
- Address: Aquarius – Siriusdreef 12 2132 WT Hoofddorp
- Phone: +31206531544
- Email: email@example.com
By contacting any of these recruitment agencies in Netherlands, you are sure to get the job of your dreams as well as get the right talent for your company.
If you are a job seeker, you can submit your CV or create a profile with a recruitment firm online and when you eventually submit your CV or create a profile, make sure you call or visit the agency’s office,
This will help you make a good impression while also letting the recruitment team know exactly what you are looking for in your next role.