The business fight between Apple Inc. and Qualcomm might just take a new turn by next week. Apple has developed a new tricky strategy that might help in the reverse of its iPhone ban by the Chinese court.
In a statement to Reuters the company said it would be issuing a software update “early next week” which it believes will address “the minor functionality of the two patents at issue in the case.”
If an agreement is reached between Apple and the court, the software update might just rescue Apple devices (iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, and X.) from Chinese court ban.
See Also: iPhone xr May See a Price Reduction in Japan
Apple was fault to have infringed on two of Qualcomm’s patents in China, for resizing pictures and managing applications. However, according to Apple’s claim to CNBC, iOS 12 which is Apple’s most recent version software — does not infringe on those patents. If true, then issuing an update to force the affected iPhone models to update to iOS 12 could be enough to reverse the decision.
Apple has already filed a request for reconsideration in China over the ban. So what now? Next week shall tell…
- Huawei P30 Lite | Specifications, Features and Price
- Apple iPad Pro 2018 | Price, Specs and features
- Huawei Offices in Nigeria: Where to Repair Your Huawei Phones
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and Huawei Y9 (2019) COMPARISON | The Best To Buy
- Now in Stores: Infinix Smart 3 Plus is Now Available for Purchase in Nigeria
- Infinix Zero 6 vs Infinix Zero 6 Pro: What's the Difference?
- Donald Trump Set to Ban ZTE and Huawei From US Market
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Specs | The 10 GB Smartphone is Here
- How to Create Your Own WhatsApp Stickers
- List of Huawei Phones to Get Android Q Update
- Where To Buy LG V40, Cheapest Place To Buy
- Best Cheapest 3GB RAM Phones in Nigeria (2019)
- Infinix Hot S4 Price in Nigeria and Specs: Hot and Better
- Tecno Pouvoir 3 Air Specifications: 5,000 mAh Battery, 4G LTE and more
- How to Activate Dark Mode on Android
- 7 Best Video Calling Apps For Android
- Microsoft's Xbox One Adaptive Controller is now Available
- What is Samsung Pay? | Here is All You Should know
- Airtel Binge: How to Subscribe Airtel 2GB Data for 500 Naira
- Sony PlayStation Vita Comes To its End, Shipping ends 2019
- iTel S15 Pro vs iTel P33 Plus: Which Should You Buy?
- Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus Specifications
- Apple's AirPort Express Now Has AirPlay 2 Support
- Now in Stores: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is Now Available for Purchase in Nigeria
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Specifications: 48MP Triple Rear Camera, 4G, 4000 mAh and More
- Vivo Y90 Price in Nigeria and Specifications
- 6 Best Android Phones Under 30,000 Naira in Nigeria (May 2019)
- Honor View 20 Review | "Great, But With Little Disappointment " [User Reviews]
- See Microsoft's Xbox One X Console and Elite Wireless Controller
- Huawei Mate 20 | Specifications and Features