Samsung Galaxy A10 and Samsung Galaxy A20 price in Nigeria: Samsung recently launched the Galaxy A-Series smartphones into the Nigerian market.
The Samsung Galaxy A10 smartphone retail price is 44,000 naira. While the Samsung Galaxy A20 retail price is 56,000 naira. (You can check here for the price of Samsung Galaxy A50 and Samsung Galaxy A30)
• Tecno Camon i4 Price in Nigeria and Specs: Tecno’s First Android Device with Triple Rear Cameras
• Tecno Spark 3 Pro Price in Nigeria and Specs: Android Pie, 4G LTE and More
• iTel P33 and P33 Plus Price in Nigeria and Specs
The Samsung Galaxy A10 and Galaxy A20 have major differences. They differ in size, battery capacity and in specifications. However, they are both powered by Octa-core 1.6 GHz and Exynos 7884.
Does it have a fingerprint sensor? yes, it does. The rear mounted fingerprint is placed at the back close to the vertical rear cameras of both smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy A10 and Samsung Galaxy A20 Price in Nigeria and Key Specs
– Samsung Galaxy A10: 6.2″inches
– Samsung Galaxy A20: 6.4’inches
– Galaxy A10: 2GB RAM + 32 GB internal storage
– Galaxy A20: 3GB RAM + 32 GB internal storage
– Galaxy A10: 13MP rear camera / 5MP front camera
– Galaxy A20: 13MP + 5MP rear cameras / 8MP front camera
– Galaxy A10: 3,400 mAh non-removable Li-ion battery
– Galaxy A20: 4,000 mAh non-removable Li-ion battery (Fast charge)
• OS: Android 9.0 Pie
• Fingerprint: Yes
• Network: 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE
SAMSUNG GALAXY A10 = 44,000 naira
SAMSUNG GALAXY A20 = 56,000 naira
Device Status: Announced April,2019.
Available April, 2019
Table of Contents