GTBank has lots to offer when it comes to savings account.In this article we’ll be discussing the GT Target Savings Account. This savings account from GTBank(Guarantee Trust Bank) is geared at helping is owners save towards a specific time, events, goals etc.
What Is GTBank GT Target Savings Account
The GT Target savings account is a high interest bearing account that encourages financial discipline through savings. The account is designed to enable you save towards a specific target. To apply for this type of savings account you need to have a regular savings account with GTBank i.e you have to be an existing customer.
- Read Also: Internet Banking What It Means And Its Benefits
- Quick Bank Loan Options That You Can Get Online From Home
- Simple Online Banking Security Tips You Should Know
- Nigeria Banks USSD Code Is A Better Way To Banking
Benefits Of The GTBank GT Target Savings Account
- Access to a 24/7 Banking services via our various e-channels(e-channels include, GTBank Website, Internet Banking, Social Media etc).
- A 3.6% interest rate per annum and additional 1% bonus interest to customers who maintain Standing Order deposit for 1 year.
Features Of The GTBank GT Target Savings Account
- GT Target is a non-transactional account and can be opened on internet banking or at any GTBank branch.
- Mandatory standing order of N5,000 (minimum)
- The Regularity of the Standing Order can be monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually.
- Your GT Target interest accrues daily and is capitalized after every 6 months.
- Savings in GT Target has to be maintained for at least 6 months to qualify for interest. Any withdrawal prior to six months would mean loss of interest.
- Unlimited number of sub accounts which can be renamed in line with different financial goals and targets.
Requirements To Open The GTBank GT Target Savings Account
- You need a regular GTBank account visit any branch nearest to you.
- Activate you GTBank Internet banking.You can CLICK HERE to see a step by step guide to creating your GTBank internet banking.
- Means of address verification(International passport, Drivers license, Voters card etc).
- Two recent Passport photographs
- Utility bill to verify your address.
- Read Also: Why Parents Should Open Savings Bank Account For Children
- What Are The Importance Of Personal Banking
- How To Make 1.5 Million With UBA Wise Savers Promo
Who Can Apply
- Individuals and Corporate organizations with GTBank regular account can apply for this account type.
How To Open GTBank GT Target Savings Account
- Log on to Internet banking. Read This Post for a step by step guide to creating your GTBank Internet Banking.
- Select GT Target from the request menu to open an account,
Select a suitable Standing Order amount and indicate the most preferred savings option (i.e. monthly, quarterly or semi-annually)
- Can be opened in any GTBank branch
GTBank GT Target savings account is best for persons who wish to increase their money. Instead of keeping your money in regular accounts where it yields little or no interest, why not take advantage of this offer from GTBank today.