Bitpico publicly revealed his love for BCH sometime ago, but now it appears he’s fallen out of love with BTC too.
In what one could seen to be a publicity stunt, Bitpico tweeted on August 4: “We are no longer bullish on #bitcoin $btc & dumped all @ 8300 USD. We’ve put our farm up for sale also. Why? We no longer want to participate in the worlds most manipulated commodity. Bitcoin is now just a shit show. Good luck!”
Many persons have speculated that Bitpic.o was a Bitcoin Cash shill all along, and that his team’s failure to successfully topple the BCH network was an attempt to demonstrate its strength, citing his sudden dismissal of BTC as proof.
Bitpic.o deleted all his tweets after defiantly calling BTC to be the world’s “most manipulated commodity”, and claiming to have sold his coins at the recent top.
He also updated his Twitter bio, reaffirming his opinion that “Bitcoin is fully manipulated shit show. Just say no.” If Bitpico was seeking to catch attention by throwing his toys out the pram, he certainly succeeded. Few people are prepared to take his claims seriously.
But should there claims be taken seriously? Well, over the time Bitpico has a history of making threats and then never following through with them. For example, “[In November] Bitpico explained that his team was carrying out the Segwit2x fork whether people liked it or not and claimed to have 30 percent of the hashrate… Following Bitpico’s threats this past November, nothing ever happened, and his 30 percent of hashrate never came to fruition.”
He also previously threatened to DDoS the Lightning Network, but once again, nothing happened.
So could one conclude that Bitpico is just an empty barrel making a loud noise? What do you think…
- Chinese Crypto Ranking: EOS #1, ETH 2nd, Bitcoin Ranked 10th (full List)
- Intuit awarded Patent to Process bitcoin payments via text message
- Bitmain | What you should know about the Cryptocurrency Mining Giant
- Best Online Trading: Check Out The List Of Best Trading Platforms
- HTC Smartphone Powered by Blockchain Set to Launch Oct. 22
- SALT extends Provision of Crypto Loan to 20 other U.S States
- How To Easily Earn 0.5 Bitcoin In 2 Hours Using Blockchain Miner Pro
- Crypto Price Update: All Cryptocurrency Experience Rise In Price| See Details
- Crypto Trading Security: Cryptocurrency Trading Community Overcomes Security Concerns
- Cryptocurrency Exchange BitBay, Now Offers FX Products in Poland
- You Can Now Buy Bitcoin, ETH, Litecoin Using The Skrill Wallet
- Venezuelans Reportedly Abandons Fiat Currency For Cryptocurrency
- Summary: Crypto Watt LLC secured 53 acres for Bitcoin Mining, Set to Invest millions of USD
- Litecoin Price Falls to its lowest level since November 29
- Bithumb expansion; Branch opens in Japan and Thailand
- Crypto Exchange, 'Binance ' Set To Open New Branch in South Korea
- What will Happen To Bitcoin Price If Bitcoin Supply Becomes More Than Bitcoin Demand
- Opera Browser Has Launched A Built-in Crypto Wallet
- See Why Companies/Industries Should Consider Using Crypto To Pay Workers Salaries
- BTCC To Trade in Bitcoin, Litecoin, ETH, Bitcoin Cash on his 'Relaunch' in June
- How To Buy Bitcoin In Remitano Website
- Malaysia to Start Cryptocurrency Regulation in The First-Quarter of 2019 - Finance Minister
- UK Financial Regulators grants Bitcoin Wallet E-Money License
- Don't dare to write Bitcoin off; Bitcoin on road to $10K
- Trade Bitcoin: Legit Ways You Can Make More Money From Bitcoin
- How To Earn Free Bitcoin Every Hour With Your Mobile Phone | Tested and Trusted
- Juventus Football Club To Launch A Crypto Token in Q1 2019
- Crypto Investment Can Make You A Billionaire Over Night
- Why it Should Interest You To Purchase Your First Bitcoin?
- Using Petro Crypto is Now a Must in Venezuela, Even for Passports