Have you ever thought about activating your Bank of America online banking and you don’t know how. We bring you a step by step guide with pictures on how you can successfully activate your Bank of America online banking in minutes. Please note that these steps are based on the internet banking registration of the Bank of America. Please use the search tab to search for internet banking of other banks(e.g just type Chase bank online banking in the search tab). Although the procedures are almost similar but they are not same.
REQUIREMENTS TO ACTIVATE BANK OF AMERICA ONLINE BANKING
To successfully activate online banking for your Bank of America account you need to have any of the following credentials
- You Social Security Number.
- Any Chase Account Number.
- Tax ID Number.
- Your Bank of America registered phone number.
- Your Bank of America registered email address.
- Credit or debit card numbers.
With the above details handy you are set to start the register process for your Bank of America online account. Follow the steps below
Read Also: Internet Banking What It Means And Its Benefits
STEPS ON HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR CHASE BANK ONLINE BANKING
1. First you need to visit the official website of the Bank Of America or CLICK HERE to visit the registration page.
2. If you used the official website, click on the ENROLL NOW button that appears on the homepage(Usually at the top left of the website for desktop and laptop users) or use the direct link above to access the registration page.
3. A new page will come up that requires you to enter the last 6 digits of your bank Account or Debit Card and your Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number.
4. If you don’t have a Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number please use this LINK or click the DON’T HAVE A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER(SSN) in the page above to register for your Bank of America online account.
5. You will now need to provide the last 6 digits of your Debit Card, the PIN Of the Card and your Account Number to proceed.
6. If the details you provided above is authentic you will now be taken to a page where you will choose your USER ID and PASSCODE or PASSWORD.
Read Also: Why You Should Apply For Chase Mortgage Loan Today
ADDITIONAL SECURITY PHASE
7. The next page is about your security questions. You will need to provide answers to some questions. These answers will be used as a further security measure in addition to your account password. Answers to security questions are usually required before you can successfully transfer money from your account online.
8. Now you have to review all the details you submitted and confirm it is OK before you submit the application.
9. You should now be redirected to log in. Type in your username, your password and answer at least one security question to have access to your dashboard(Not in all cases though, sometimes you can access your dashboard without security questions).
See its that simple. Follow the steps above and within 5 minutes at most you have activated your Bank of America online banking. Remember to keep your username, password and answers to your security questions secure. It is important to note that you are the security to your own account when it comes to online banking. Don’t give out details that will compromise your account else Bank of America bank can do little or nothing to help you.