Want to activate your Polaris bank internet banking and you don’t know how. Mntrends brings you step by step guide with pictures on how you can successfully activate your Polaris bank internet banking. Please note that these steps are based on the internet banking registration of the Polaris bank.
Please use the search tab to search for internet banking of other banks(e.g just type Access bank internet banking in the search tab). Although the procedures are almost similar but they are not same.
Table of Contents
STEPS ON HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR POLARIS BANK INTERNET BANKING
1. First you need to visit the official website of the Polaris bank.
2. The new page will have two options “LOGIN – POLARIS XPERIENCE” or “LOGIN – OLD INTERNET BANKING”.
3. Select the first option(the first option is the updated online banking of the bank. The second option is for SKYLE BANK. So its better you use the first option).
4. Click NEW USER? REGISTER HERE button.
Read Also: Simple Online Banking Security Tips You Should Know
5. The next page request you to fill in some details. The details are, ACCOUNT NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER and click the CONTINUE button.
6. After validating your details above you will now need to select a USER ID and PASSWORD( some banks automatically generates USER ID for you. But you have to select a secure password).
7. The next page is usually the security question page. Here you are ask to give answers to at least five questions. its important you remember these answers as they will be asked anytime you attempt log in or try to make a transfer from your account online.
8. You will now be redirected to log in. type in your username, your password and answer at least one security question to have access to your dashboard.
See its that simple. Follow the steps above and within 5 minutes at most you have activated your Polaris Bank internet banking. Remember to keep your username, password and answers to your security questions secure. It is important to note that you are the security to your own account when it comes to internet banking. Don’t give out details that will compromise your account else your bank can do little or nothing to help you.