Want to activate your UBA internet banking and you don’t know how. Well Mntrends brings you step by step guide with pictures on how you can successfully activate your UBA internet banking. Please note that these steps are based on the internet banking registration of the UBA bank. Please use the search tab to search for internet banking of other banks(e.g just type access bank internet banking in the search tab). Although the procesdures are almost similar but they are not same.
Table of Contents
STEPS ON HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR UBA INTERNET BANKING
1. First you need to visit the official website of the UBA bank.
2. Click on the LOGIN button that appears on the homepage.
3. In the next page click, REGISTER or Instant Self REGISTERATION or any button that looks like that
4. Fill in details that comes up.(usually your account number, first six digits of your debit card, the last four digits of your debit card, pin of your debit card and its expiring date. Use FEAY114256 as your referral ID) See picture below
5. The next page should show your bank details if the details from step 4 above are correct and you will be given a username and asked to select a password.(use a secure password, add symbols like @ or # before or after your usual passwords to make it less predictable).
Read Also: 10 Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About UBA Bank
6. This is what we like to call the terms and conditions page. Here you have to agree to the terms and conditions before you continue. NOTE: read the terms and conditions applied to internet banking before you continue. It differs from one banking institution to another.
7. The next page is usually the security question page. Here you are ask to give answers to at least five questions. its important you remember these answers as they will be asked anytime you attempt log in or try to make a transfer from your account online.
8. You will now be redirected to log in. type in your username, your password and answer at least one security question to have access to your dashboard.
See its that simple. Follow the steps above and within 5 minutes at most you have activated your UBA internet banking. Remember to keep your username, password and answers to your security questions secure. It is important to note that you are the security to your own account when it comes to internet banking. Don’t give out details that will compromise your account else your bank can do little or nothing to help you.