Every student deserves a bank account that meets their needs. Polaris bank is offering students the opportunity to open a bank account even without initial deposit. Yes with Zero Naira you can open a student account that have a features related to normal bank account.
What Is Polaris Bank Campus Plus
Polaris Bank Campus Plus Savings Account is a type of savings account made for students who are in tertiary institution. It helps them save towards their goals and these students also stand a chance to win a car and participate in a millionaire draw that is done monthly.
The Polaris Bank Campus Plus Account is one that comes with may benefits for students. Aside from the small opening fee they also enjoy a zero account banking. This means that they can withdraw their money to the very last kobo.
- Read Also: All You Should Know About Polaris Rainbow Savings Account
- The Future Is Safe With Access Bank Premiere Savings Account
- How To Pay Your Insurance Using UBA Mobile Banking App
- Aspire Account: A Zenith Bank Savings Account For Students
Students who also open the Polaris Bank Campus Plus Savings Account stand a chance to win a Car when the open the account and when they refer a friend. They also automatically qualify for the Polaris Bank Millionaire Monthly draw. Are you excited about opening this Savings Account already? below are the requirements and how to open the account easily.
Features and Benefits Of The Polaris Bank Campus Plus Savings Account
- It requires a N500 opening balance and zero minimum balance.
- Debit card available for account holders.
- Interest bearing account at standard savings rate .
- Access to internet banking and Skye mobile application .
- Convenient account opening online at the official Polaris Bank.
- Account holders have Access to the Campus plus interactive website
Requirements To Open The Polaris Bank Campus Plus Savings Account
- Duly completed account opening application form(obtainable at any Polaris Bank Branch near you).
- One (1) recent identical passport photographs(not older than a month old).
- Valid School ID (Identification (School ID, Library Card, Hostel ID Card, Admission Letter with passport photograph)
- Read Also: How To Activate Your GTBank Internet Banking Within Minutes
- Debit Card: What It Means, Its Uses And How To Keep It Secure
- Civil Servant Loan: The Best Loan Options For Workers In Nigeria
- Cardless Withdrawal: Withdraw Money From Any ATM Without Debit Card
Who Can Apply
Any student with the requirements above can apply for this type of Savings Account from Polaris Bank.
How To Open Polaris Bank Campus Plus Savings Account
- Fill a Polaris Bank account opening application form, complete the form and with the accompanying documents, submit at the nearest Polaris Bank branch
- You can also easily open this account type Online. Visit the Polaris bank website to get started with the online process.
Polaris Bank is heating up the Campus space with the Campus Plus Savings Account. We also have other Savings Account types lined up from UBA Bank, Access Bank, FirstBank, GTBank and Zenith Bank. It ranges from Savings Account for the elderly, family and even children. You can check them all out and select anyone of your choice.
Please make use of the share button below to share our articles on Facebook and Twitter. Have any experience or difficulty opening the Polaris Bank Campus Plus Account, Please use the comment section below to tell us about it.