The Fidelity Savings Account(FSA) is the standard Savings Account from Fidelity Bank. This Savings Account type is aimed at persons above 18 years of age and it offers normal standard interest rate.
Fidelity Bank Savings Account(FSA) also provide convenient way to banking.It offers its customers ease of savings with access to various forms of banking which include; Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, USSD Code Banking, Draft and Debit Cards.
In this article we’ll try and show you the features,benefits and how to open the Fidelity Bank Savings Account. It is relatively easy to open this account so just sit back and continue reading.
- Read Also Credit Card: Complete Details, Uses And How To Keep It Safe
- How To Apply For UBA Bank Home Re-finance Loan
- Access Bank W Power Loan: Empowering Business Women Nationwide
- Civil Servant Loan: The Best Loan Options For Workers In Nigeria
What Is Fidelity Savings Account(FSA)
FSA is a type of savings account offered by Fidelity Bank to Nigerians. This Savings Account attracts regular savings interest rate. Its account holders also have access to Internet Banking, Debit Cards, Mobile Banking and many more.
Features Of Fidelity Savings Account(FSA)
The following are some of the key features of this savings account from Fidelity Bank of Nigeria
- Open with any amount.
- No third party withdrawal is allowed. That is someone else can not withdraw money on your behalf.
- Draft issuance.
- Monthly interest payment (not applicable if customer makes more than 4 withdrawals in a month.
- Use of Debit Cards
- Access to Internet Banking.
- The use of Mobile Banking(USSD Code).
Requirements To Opening Fidelity Savings Accounts(FSA)
Below are some of the things you need before you can open the FSA account with Fidelity Bank of Nigeria.
- A recent Passport photograph.
- Valid means of identification (Drivers license, Voters Card, NIMC, International passport).
- Utility bill(Electricity bill, water usage bill, gas bill etc).
- Bank Verification Number(BVN). This is needed when you already existing account with other banks. But if you are opening an account for the first in your life you don’t need it.
- Read Also How To Activate Your FirstBank Internet Banking Within Minutes
- How To Activate Your UBA Internet Banking Within 5 Minutes
- All you Should Know About Cooperate Banking In Nigeria
- Cardless Withdrawal: Withdraw Money From Any ATM Without Debit Card
Quick Note: The Identification is needed to serve as proof that you are human while the Utility bill is important to verify your billing address.
How To open The FSA
There are two ways to open this account type.
First you can visit any Fidelity Bank branch near you and ask for the application form for the FSA and you open it. It takes less than 15 minutes to get it done if you have all the requirements above.
Secondly is through Fidelity Bank Online. You can visit the online portal and open the account yourself from home. We have put together this Online Guide to help you with the online process.
The Fidelity Savings Account is one everyone should have. And its very easy to open and convenient to operate. You can also check out other savings account from UBA Bank, GTBank, Access Bank, Zenith Bank and FirstBank.
Please use the share button below to share our articles on Facebook and Twitter.