Being Your Own Realtor could look pretty tough.
Imagine what the Real estate agents go through just to get an Estate or home sold out, you think.
Besides that, you never studied what they study at school, But you too could get the job done.
Yes, you heard me right, you can do that with little or no skill at all, in just 2 to 4 weeks. SOLD OUT!
Then if the answers are YES, then you are at the right place, Learn the (Quick and easy) secret of selling your home for TOP dollars, and as well save yourself a whole lot of cash by doing it yourself.
1. How to get free and low-cost Advertising
2. You will learn how to negotiate a Win-Win Sale with nervous buyers
3. Learn how to use proven marketing and advertising techniques that really work.
4. You will learn the best way to use the internet to sell your home
5. Learn how to get lawyers and bankers begging to help you at no extra charge
6. Learn how to set the stage for KILLER Showings to buyers
7. Learn how to handle Rea Estate Agents they will either work for you or against you.
8. Learn how to sell a home by yourself even if you are busy with kids, a full-time job, etc.
This bonus guide will show you how the author’s sold both of his houses and how his friend sold his house in just a day by just his ad. You will get to know
This report is more expensive than the book. It is worth 10 times the price of the book. But you can get it as a bonus when you purchase this ebook.
This bonus guide will show you
When you purchase this ebook, you will get instant access to this free contacts and sample forms pack.
1. Contract of Purchase – This is the main document you will use to lock down a buyer and get your home sold.
2. Property Sale Contingency Addendum – This document is used when your buyer has to sell their house, This document keeps your house from being “held hostage” by a buyer who can’t sell their house.
3. Property Inspection Addendum – This document takes care of the buyer’s home inspection. It spells out the dates and conditions of the home inspection to back you against a nervous buyer.
4. General Addendum – A document that helps to cover any points that are not addressed in the contract like personal property included in the sale price, closing costs paid for the buyer by the seller, etc.
This document keeps buyers and sellers on the same page and gets rid of “confusion” that gets expensive at the closing table.
5. Walk Through Addendum – This form helps you aginst the buyer coming back after the closing saying something is wrong and they didn’t have a chance to inspect the property prior to closing.
This document also explains to the buyer that the purpose of the final walk through is to ensure that the house is in essentially the same condition it was in when they wrote the contract.
6. Bill of Sale for Personal Property – This is a document that prevents any misunderstanding between buyer and seller over personal property that is and is not part of the contract. For e.g. you would use this document to sell the refrigerator to the buyer for $300 at closing.
Listen in this recent interview the author gave where he covered “9 Keys to Successful Selling and revealed tips, techniques, and tricks.
Be your own realtor, learn how to sell your own home with this powerful guide. Get tips, tricks, and techniques that professional real estate agents use on this ebook.
Get this ebook and get special bonuses worth more than the real book itself. Very affordable, 100% risk-free.