iPhone XS Price in Nigeria: iPhone XS price starts at 390,000 naira for 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Further, the 256GB storage variant will cost 430,000 naira.
And lastly the iPhone XS with 4GB of RAM and 512GB storage is priced at 544,000 naira.
However, the price is expected to fall down whenever there is a discount available at any point in time. And moreover, with the iPhone 11 (2019 iPhone) or what so ever the name is, set to launch very soon, the iPhone XS might just get a price cut.
• iPhone XR Price in Nigeria and Specs
• Samsung Galaxy A60 Price in Nigeria and Specs
• Huawei Nova 5 Specifications: Impressive Just Like the Pro Model
• Huawei Nova 5 Pro Specifications: 48MP Quad Camera, Premium Design, Flagship Chipset and more
iPhone XS Specifications
• DISPLAY: 5.8 -inch OLED touchscreen
• iOS: iOS 12, upgradable to iOS 12.3
• CHIPSET: Apple A12 Bionic (7 nm)
• PROCESSOR: Octa-core 2.5 GHz
– 4GB RAM + 64/256/512 GB ROM (No SD Card space)
• BATTERY: 2,658 mAh
• CAMERA: 12+12MP dual rear camera & 7+TOF 3D, dual front camera
• 4G LTE enabled
iPhone XS Price in Nigeria
iPhone XS price starts at 390,000 naira for 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Further, the 256GB storage variant will cost 430,000 naira. While the iPhone XS price with 4GB of RAM and 512GB storage is priced at 544,000 naira.
• 5 BEST PHONES UNDER 100000 NAIRA IN NIGERIA – JUNE 2019
• Xiaomi Mi 9T Specifications: the Re-branded Xiaomi Redmi K20
• Tecno Phantom 9 Specifications: 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM, Indisplay Fingerprint and More
• Huawei Y5 2019 Price in Nigeria and Specs
Availability in Nigeria
The Apple smartphone is currently available for purchase in the Nigerian market. You can buy from Pointek stores, slot stores, jumia and other official retailers in Nigeria.
For further enquiries: you can reach me on 07066270148 (WhatsApp only) or email (email@example.com)