You have ideas or dreams that you wish to turn into a reality. Are you into Fashion, Information Technology, Movie Production, Movie Distribution, Music or Software Engineering Student and you need a loan to finance your business. Well we have some good news for you. Access Bank in conjunction with the Central Bank of Nigeria is using the Creative Sector Loans to help people like you.
What Is Access Bank Creative Sector Loans
Creative Sector Loans is a single digit loan by the Central Bank of Nigeria that is aimed at helping talented, creative and business oriented Nigerians to start and grow their business. It’s main purpose is to create jobs and employment for individuals in the country.
You can actually apply for this business loan through Access Bank. If you are talented and creative then you should consider this low interest loan to start and build your business.
- Read Also: Get Quick Loan With The Access Bank Quick Bucks Mobile App
- How To Open A UBA Diaspora Account From USA
- Evergreen Account: Access Bank Savings Account For The Elderly
- About The Access Bank Community Current Account
- Diamond School Advantage A Current Account For Private Schools
Nigerians have goals and both CBN and Access Bank knows this hence they are introducing this business loan. This loan is aimed at anyone who have business goals and feels he/she have what it takes to succeed.
If you don’t already have a business you can also apply for this business loan. Just draft out your business plan and submit it at any Access Bank branch close to you. If your business plan is good you might just get the business loan.
Features And Benefits Of The Creative Sector Loans
- Loan to finance your business plans
- Helps to grow your existing business
- The maximum interest rate of 9% per annum (all charges inclusive) is applicable on all loans.
- Have a relatively long duration to make repayment.
- 3 years repayment time for Software Engineering
- 10 years for Movie Production & Distribution, Fashion, Information Technology and Music
- Access to millions of naira to finance your project
- Go to events and meet other people to network and grow your business.
- Low cost-single digit funding for your business
- Flexible structure and repayment plans
- Opportunity to achieve your long term business goals
- Excellent financial advisory service
Who Can Apply For The Creative Sector Loans
People who own business in the following sector can apply. If you also have a good business plan in any of the following sector you can apply too.
- Information Technology
- Movie Production
- Movie Distribution
- Software Engineering Student Loan
How To Apply For The Creative Sector Loans
- Prepare your business plan or statement on how much you want for your business.
- Go to any Access bank branch with the above mentioned document or apply online through our Creative sector loan portal
- Access bank Relationship officers will contact you for further discussion and process your loan request.
The interest rate of this loan is pegged at 9% per annum. This means that you have to pay 9% of the loan amount every year. In a bit to clarify this we have done a simple calculation below.
- Read Also: Earn More With GTBank Fixed And Tenured Deposit Savings Account
- How To Activate Your FirstBank Internet Banking Within Minutes
- 12 GTBank Most Frequently Ask Questions And Their Answers
- Guide On How To Apply For Access Bank Home Loan
- How To Apply For The FirstBank Joint Mortgage
Assuming you got a N2 000 000 loan with the Creative Sector Loans. You are now expected to pay back 9% of the loan amount as interest every year. Below is how it will look like for three years.
Loan amount = 2 000 000
Interest rate = 9%
Year one of Loan = 9 * 2 000 000
N18 000 000
18 000 000/100= N180 000
The above means that every year you are expected to pay N180 000 as interest for N2 000 000. If the loan runs for lets say 3 years it means you’ll pay 180 000 * 3 = N540 000. At the end of 3 years the total money you are to return will be N2 540 000.
Follow the steps above to calculate for other amount and duration of years. Its a pretty simple calculation that helps you understand how much you are to pay back at the end of the business loan.
Any Nigerian with talent with a good business plan can apply for this business loan. It is meant to help create employment and jobs for Nigerians. Applying is easier than you think and you might just get the loan with good business proposal.
The Creative Sector Loans is a nice business loan for anyone who wishes to start a business. There might be someone who needs a money to establish his or her business ideas and you can help by sharing this post on social media. Please use the share buttons below to share our posts on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.