Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Specifications: The Redmi Note series are well known for quality and affordability. It’s simply a midranger that has the top specifications of some flagship devices. Thus, since the launch of Redmi Note 7 last year, many persons have been anticipating the coming of the Redmi Note 8.
The Redmi Note 8 comes with an excellent battery, top notch quad rear cameras, gorilla glass 5 protection, battery capacity of 4000mAh etc.
The device comes with a 48MP quad rear cameras and a dedicated macro lens camera as well to support its quality. Impressively, the device can shoot video at 2160p@30fps (4K video) with a (gyro-EIS) feature.
Moreover, the device runs out of the box on Android 9.0 Pie and is also set to upgrade to Android 10 Q alongside other flagship device.
The official sales of the smartphone is expected to start in Nigeria immidiately after its Global launch in September/October.
Well let’s get to know the smartphone even more. Below are the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 specifications:
• Xiaomi Mi A3 Price in Nigeria and Specs
• Afrione Champion Pro Price in Nigeria: The Best Cheapest Android Phone!
• Now in Stores: Xiaomi Mi A3 is Now Available for Purchase in Nigeria
• Samsung Galaxy A10s Price in Nigeria: Another Low-budget Device From Samsung
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Specifications
• Screen: 6.3″ IPS LCD touchscreen
• OS: Android 9.0 pie
• Camera: 48+8+2+2MP Quad rear cameras & 13MP front camera
• Chipset:Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665
• RAM: 4/6 GB
• Internal Storage: 64/128 GB
• Battery: 4,000 mAh non-removable battery capacity
Below are the full specifications:
NOTE : BEST AFFORDABLE PRICE 👉 Buy ITel Here 👈
・6.3″ IPS LCD touchscreen
・Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels
・Pixel Density: 409
・Screen to Body Ratio: 82%
• Protection: Gorilla Glass 5
• Weight: 190g
• Dimensions: 158.3 x 75.3 x 8.4 mm (6.23 x 2.96 x 0.33 in)
• Colors: Crystal Green, Crystal Blue
• Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
• Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie (upgrade to Android 10 Q)
• Chipset: Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)
• Processor: Octa-core 2.0 GHz
• Graphics Processing Unit: Adreno 610
• Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Specifications: 6GB RAM, 64MP Camera, 128GB ROM and More
• iTel S15 Pro vs iTel P33 Plus: Which Should You Buy?
• iTel S15 Pro Price in Nigeria and Specs: iTels Best Smartphone Yet!
• iTel S15 Pro Specifications: 2GB RAM, 4G LTE, 32GB ROM and More
• Card slot: Yes, microSD,
• RAM: 4/6 GB
• Internal storage : 64/128 GB
• Back Camera: Quad
– 48MP (main shooter)
– 8MP (ultra-wide angle
– 2MP (dedicated macro camera)
– 2MP (depth sensor)
• Front Camera: Single
• Back Flash: Led flash,
• Front Flash: Screen flashlight
• 3.5mm jack: Yes
• Bluetooth: 5.0
• USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
• NFC: Yes
• FM Radio: Yes
• Non removable Li-Po 4,000 mAh battery. Fast battery charging 18W
• Network Technology: GSM / WCDMA / LTE
• 2G Support: Yes
• 3G Support: Yes
• 4G Support: Yes
• Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus vs Tecno Pouvoir 3: Why You Should Upgrade!
• Vivo Y90 Price in Nigeria and Specifications
• Samsung Galaxy A70 Price in Nigeria and Specs
• Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Price in Nigeria and Specs
Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
• Announced – August
• Status – Available, August 2019
So tell us, what do you think about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8? Please drop your opinion in the comments section below.
For further enquiries: you can reach me on +23407066270148 (WhatsApp only) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)