Maintaining and running a business is easier when you have a partner. But things can get easily complicated when it comes to money management. But don’t worry Zenith Bank has got you covered with the Zenith Bank Partnership Accounts. This business account type is designed for business partners and it makes it easy to keep track of all the business financial transactions.
What Is Zenith Bank Partnership Accounts
The Zenith Bank Partnership Accounts is a type of business account designed for business partners. This account type helps the business partners focus on doing business while Zenith bank keep records of all financial transactions. Zenith Bank makes it easy for them to grow their business while they do the work of keeping all financial records.
This business account from Zenith Bank is very straightforward and simple. In reality, lots of things can get really complicated or mixed up when you have a partnership kind of business. But Zenith Bank is taking the financial stress away from you and your partner. Just focus on driving more sales while Zenith Bank keep a clean financial record for the business.
- Read Also: All About The Zenith Bank Sole Proprietorship / Enterprise Account
- Three Ways You Can Make Money From UBA Bank
- All You Should Know About The FCMB Kids Savings Account
- How To Open A FirstBank Account Within Few Minutes
Features And Benefits Of The Zenith Bank Sole Proprietorship / Enterprise Account
There are so many reasons why you should consider having the Zenith Bank Sole Proprietorship / Enterprise Account. The features and benefits are suited to help business owners grow their business. Below are some of these features and benefits.
- Zenith Bank Internet / Corporate internet banking: This allows account holders to access and manage their account from anywhere in the world. We have written a detailed step by step guide on how to activate Internet Banking in Zenith Bank.
- Transaction notification
- Email/SMS Alertz
- Debit card (optional): This optional because its not a one man account. Which means partners can decide to have debit cards or not.
- In-branch at any Zenith Bank branch
- ZenithDirect: This is the Zenith Bank 24/7 telephone banking service.
- Zenith Mobile Banking App- 24/7 on your smart phone.
- Access your account using your Zenith Bank debit card at participating merchant stores for payment of goods and services in Nigeria and anywhere in the world
Who Is This Zenith Bank Business Account Targeted At?
This business account is targeted at business partners that own micro, small, medium and large-scale enterprises, enabling businesses perform a variety of transactions. Which means that individuals who own personal business can also open this type of business account from Zenith Bank.
What Do I Need To Open The Zenith Bank Business Account?
To successfully open this type of business account with Zenith Bank you need to provide the following details.
- Duly filled and signed Account Opening Form(You can request the form at any Zenith Bank branch nearest to you).
- Two (2) Specimen Signature Cards
- Two (2) independent and satisfactory references
- Two (2) recent and clear passport size photographs of each signatory(Preferably not more than a month old).
- Form of Identification of Signatories(International passport, Voters card, Drivers license etc).
- Certificate of Registration (originals to be sighted)
- Form of Application for Registration (Certified as True Copy by CAC and originals to be sighted)
- Photocopy of Public Utility Receipt (e.g Electricity bill, cable bill and the original copy of this bills must been seen).
- Mandatory Initial Deposit(Means that you have to deposit the minimum operating balance before this account can be opened)
- Visitation Report (Residential and Official)
- Risk assessment Form
- Additional KYC Form(KYC means “Know Your Customer“, its a form used to get more information about customer of any organization).
Quick Note: The International passport or Driver’s License or National ID card or Voters Card, or Resident Permit (for foreign nationals) are all means of verification. While the utility bill is a means of home address verification.
- Read Also: 5 Ways To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria
- Types Of Nigeria Banks: Complete List Of Banks Operating In Nigeria
- About The Access Bank Community Current Account
- Diamond School Advantage A Current Account For Private Schools
- Grow Your Business With Firstcurrent Business Account From FirstBank
How To Open The Zenith Bank Partnership Accounts
The only way to open this type of current account is by getting the current account form, fill it and submit it at any Zenith Bank branch. You can get this form from any Zenith Bank of Nigeria Branch of download it from the Zenith Bank website.
Having a clean and straightforward account details is one way to improve trust and grow your business. Zenith bank is willing to help you and your partner focus on business growth while they take care of keeping the financial records.
You know someone or some business that needs this type of business account? Please use the share button below to share our posts on Facebook and Twitter. It might just help someone or some organization know about this business account from Zenith Bank.