Just so you know, you can use iTunes to unlock iPhone XR, XS and XS Max. How?
The procedures to unlock iPhone XR through the use of iTunes is very simple. All you need to to do is to connect the device to computer and then send it to recovery mode, iTunes will do the rest. How so?
Follow the procedures below.
1. To start with this procedure, you first have to update your iTunes app to the latest version.
2. After which, connect your iPhone XR, XS and Max to your computer using a data cable.
See Also: How to unlock your iPhone XS, XR and XS Max with iCloud
3. After the connection established you have to send the device into the Recovery Mode.
How to Get Your iPhone into Recovery Mode
1. Switch the device off
2. Then, tap Volume Up key and then again the Volume Down key. Now, keep holding the Side button until the Connect to iTunes is displayed.
3. After the device is in the Recovery Mode, iTunes will prompt that it has detected a device that is already in Recovery Mode.
4. Then, on the following message you have to click on “Restore”.
5. iTunes will verify to factory reset your iPhone. Tap “Restore and Update” here.
After following the above procedures, your iPhone Will come back to life again but it will definitely erase all the data and settings. Thus, aside from iCloud, iTunes is another official way to unlock your iPhone.
- iPhone Price in Nigeria: iPhone 6,7, 8, X, XS and XS Max (March 2019)
- Tecno Camon 12 Pro Specifications, Review, Price, Comparison, Feature, Q&A
- iPhone XS Max Price in Nigeria and Specs
- OnePlus Partners McLaren Racing, Announcement Scheduled for Dec. 11
- How to Use Facebook Newly Launched Lasso App
- 5 BEST PHONES UNDER 80000 NAIRA IN NIGERIA - JUNE 2019
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 vs Xiaomi Redmi 7: What Are The Differences?
- OnePlus 7 Specifications: 48MP Dual Camera, 3,700 mAh Battery and more
- 7 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Xiaomi
- WhatsApp is Blocking Accounts of Third-Party Apps Users (WhatsApp GB and WhatsApp Plus)
- Samsung Galaxy A70 Price in Nigeria and Specs
- Alleged 2019 iPhone, Shows off Triple Back Cameras [Photos]
- iTel S15 Specifications: 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM and Affordable
- Infinix Hot 8 Price in Nigeria and Specs: Hot and Bold!
- Glo 4G LTE Phones: List of Phones That Supports GLO 4G LTE in Nigeria - June 2019
- Facebook Messenger to Get ' Unsend feature ' Soon
- 5 Features You Must Not Ignore When Buying New Phone
- 7 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Huawei
- Comparison: Tecno Spark 3 Pro vs Tecno Camon 11
- How to Prevent Your iPhone From Freezing or Hanging
- Compare iTel P33 vs iTel P32: Which Should You Buy?
- Huawei Honor View 20 | Specifications, Features and Price
- What we know so far About The iPhone XS and Apple Watch 4
- How to Transfer Large Files Through Email (Gmail, Yahoo and MSN
- TECNO Camon iACE2X : Price, Specification and more
- 10 PHONES in NIGERIA UNDER 80,000 NAIRA (FEBRUARY 2019)
- Comparison: Infinix Hot S4 vs Tecno Spark 3 Pro
- Huawei Mate X Price in Nigeria: The First 5G Foldable Device
- Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 Specifications
- OPPO A5s vs Infinix S4: Which Should You Buy?