Career ObjectiveTo be productive and admirable in any organization, always display humility, sociality, and effectiveness to duty in order to achieve a goal. To work in an enabling environment that would afford me the opportunity to add value, further develop my skills, impart, and knowledge to better the totality of the organization.
- Effective in communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Team Oriented
Healthcare AssistanceDivine Grace Hospital01/01/2012
-Taking care of pregnant women
– Taking care of pediatric
– Excellent in vital signs check-up
– Assist in immunization.
Pharmacy AssistantTugat Pharmacy01/01/2016
– Taking care of a patient’s health record
– Interpretation of lab test result
– Dispensation of the appropriate drugs and presentation through the pharmacist.
Pharmacy AssistantChiz-Pleasure Pharmacy, Agbara, Ogun State01/01/2017
– Assist licensed pharmacist in selling, preparing medications to patients in retail outlets.
– Excellent in record- keeping
– Perform quality stock check and reports.
Staff NurseIafford Pharmacy Health & Wellbeing Victoria Island Lagos02/02/2018
– Taking inventory and stock of prescription and over the counter medication
– Dressing of minor wounds and vital signs checkup
– Taking samples for lab test and giving infusion and injection when needed.
National Diploma College of Health Science and Technology, Abia State01/01/2015
National Diploma in Public and Community Health (chew)
Certified Nursing Assistant Divine Grace Hospital and Clinic, Rivers State01/01/2011
SSCEGrace International Secondary School, Rivers State01/01/2006
Senior School Certificate Examination
Certificate in Destop Publishing(Destop Publishing)Multinet Computer Institute, Ajah Lagos01/01/2017